Happy Birthday, Husband!



Hey you,
The man who seizes my attention,
I’ve already given my heart into two precious ones,
You are with the one, too… though.
So do you, act equally as I do.


Hey you,
We’re the same in some ways;
We love spending our time at home by lazing around;
We both like the online trading;
We have the same favorite spot at home;
You and I are big fans of chocolate;
We’re not too fond of taking picture;
 

However……we’re different in so many ways;
I dislike drinking coffee, you can’t live without it;
I am a heavy sleeper, you’re the insomniac one;
I’m able to sleep even if I’m hungry, but you aren’t;
I love collecting (not sure for reading) books, you prefer dealing with gadgets;
I possess plenty ideas of anything, you have none;
I often concern on details, you consider nothing;
Yeah, let’s embrace both differences and similarities;
Bringing our own bundle of joy into the world, then.


Hey you,
To whom I felt jealous of,
For your intimacy with our daughter,
Especially once she said that you’re her “pacar” a.k.a. “cie...cie”
You’re her first love.
Still and all…..I feel glad as well.


Hey you,
The best partner in life;
You don’t have the words to make me blushing;
You do have your ears to listen to whatever I talk about;
You’re so warm and cuddly;
You do have your arms to give me a hug;
Truly…hugging you is all I’m contented;
You do have your heart to save me a place;
All the greatest things I want to be, I could not imagine with anyone but you.


Hey you, birthday love,
To such a husband who makes life fun to live;
With lots of love I wish an amazing birthday;
May Allah bless you with a joyful and prosperous life;
I wish I could put into words how much I pray for you.


^^ your wife ^^




``deV``

No comments:

© deVylla | Blogger Template by Enny Law