I'm a Bride to be

Hey, look inside my heart now

So various sensations

Just let them flow

Jump up into the highest


Love, cheer, joy, gladness

Anxiety and edginess, even

Hope for the fulfilled wishes

Worship and pray need to strengthen


How I’m eager to arrive

From making it comes true

The belief I keep to survive

From deeds I was going through


Now, it’s getting closer

Every single second chases

For a blank to be better

From singular to whole lots


May all good prayers are answered

May fortune and delectation always have plenty

May great plan and scheme are accomplished

May it’s doused with bless permanently


Yeah….., I’m a bride to be! :)

Bismillah…..


Pic is taken from Google

~~~~~

*All about my wedding preparation are written in my wedding blog


``deV``

No comments:

© deVylla | Blogger Template by Enny Law