Mama Mama Mama

These words are created for my lovely Mama's birthday on March 27.

From silence to crowd

A new-life has been created sent by God

I was lying down in a wonderful-secret place

You brought my wanna-be life

Merely count on you

Your embrace was the most comfortable


From an infant to a child

The moment I cried frequently

Explored my cheer and laughed a lot

Walked, ran and Played around

You would be there, stand by me

With more affection and patience


From teenage to adult

Complicated and difficult times turned up

Nevertheless, the exciting ones were on me

Not so mischievous I was

Achievements to be your proud I presented

Seeing your smile of joy are all I’m contented


From a girl to a woman

Mistakes, fault, wounds, I did

No deliberate intention to create conflicts, somehow

Magnificently, you never surrender for praying

I’m free or worry once you sincerely bless my wed

I’ll feel your love a whole life long


From zero to hero

I really am now

It’s all because of you, MAMA…..


``deV``

No comments:

© deVylla | Blogger Template by Enny Law