Dedicated to Papa




On July 7 once I woke up, I reached my cellular phone to dial a number and said words for my Papa.

This day,
As any other “July 7”,
I greet for your birthday,
Nothing but trough call,
I was listening at your hoarse voice,
Thought that something wrong,
In fact you’ve just woken up after such staying late,
Once I delivered my wishes for you,
For all your bless and best,
You’re thankful,
We immersed in a dialogue, then.

Papa,
No illustration can describe my affection,
No deep ocean can represent my love,
No touching poem can show my devotion,
As well as you’re on me,
I do realize it,
All the way I travel through,
Still, I belong to you…

Papa,
Recalling on our past,
How I always made you proud,
Shown my great achievement,
Never regretted what you guide,
Gave my obedient treat,
Became your nice daughter,
Be your “loveliest child” even.

Papa,
Reflecting our present,
How I make you disappointed,
Create some wounds,
Put painful sadness,
Reveal fact that you dislike,
You said it seems a knife stuck on your heart,
I’m not able to reach your smile.

No matter how hard it is,
You’re my beloved papa lasting ever
For ever and ever, indeed....

``deV``

No comments:

© deVylla | Blogger Template by Enny Law