Save Me


~ Wednesday night, June 23, 2010...Getting struck on the bothersome situation! How could this happen to me? What a mess!! ~
While I was figuring it out, trying to comprehend all, these words pronounce:

Wondering what really life is
A journey for pleased phases
Sequences of events for happiness
Kind a blessing of wishes
Marvelous goal to accomplish
Or, merely perfect dream to release.

Questioning why all matters happen
Started before knowing how it’s gonna end
Facing the planned script sent
Once all in converse movement
Smile in appearance to pretend
Conceal bloody errors to mend.

Waiting for what pages will slide
Grant ones’ request just for pride
Pray for obtaining God’s guide
Still, the wounds getting wide
All I need is shutting eyes down to hide
May it found me awake in another bright side.

I’m weary of being all such thing!

``deV``

No comments:

© deVylla | Blogger Template by Enny Law