Husband's Birthday

Discovering your birthday at first knowing you,
Customary birthday wishes were sent,
Through your business email,
As it was my duty to sound birthday greeting,
To all fellows in our team,
Yet I treated you distinctively,
I inserted a birthday song also,
Yup…..the one whom I sent it was only you,
No special relationship though.



Time elapsed,
Remembering your birthday always,
Since I was your lover,
How excited I felt,
Preparing gift and surprise for you,
Delivering wonderful wishes, then.



As this is your birthday, my beloved husband…
All best wishes stay the same,
Every single sincere prayer remains asked,
And I fire it up excitedly more.



May Allah bless you with patience, wisdom, happy and prosperous life,
May Allah fill your life with countless wonderful surprises and infinite success,
May Allah add more and more years of joy, luck and fortune,
May Allah always guide you to be an imam sholeh for our family,
May Allah shower His blessing on you with a healthy-long life,
To make our bond of love stronger,
To relish our endless blissful moments,
To spend more years with me and our kiddos.
Aamiin….


The Devil's Food Cake


*This Devil’s Food Cake is nyoklat abis that we favour, but I make it with the heart of angel, not devil yah! :p
So sorry for poor decorating, but most of all…the taste does absolutely matter! ;)

*However, until now my hubby merely feels the same, as cool as before, considering that the birthday is neither his special day nor the exceptional moment -_-
 Aku aja yg lebay :D

``deV``

No comments:

© deVylla | Blogger Template by Enny Law